TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY LETTINGS
Cenehill PL trading as Rocks Real Estate ABN. 32002042248
OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM TO 5PM – SATURDAY 9AM TO 2PM
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER IS LOCATED ON OUR OFFICE DOOR
CHECK IN TIME 1PM UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. CHECK OUT TIME 9AM
The terms and conditions of the holiday letting agreed to by both parties are as follows, and withdrawal from the same by you permits the owner or agent to refuse the key and amend the charge or immediately terminate the occupancy.
- All accommodation is fully self-contained and equipped with all cooking and eating utensils, blankets, pillows, and colour television. Linen, cots and highchairs are not supplied but can be hired through independent suppliers in South West Rocks. Tenants will need to provide:- sheets, towels, bathmats, tea towels, washing powder, dishwashing detergent, soap and toilet paper. No extra mattresses, tents or caravans, or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. If this policy is not adhered to, you may be asked to leave and no monies will be refunded to the guests.
- Deposit of $200.00, plus $20.00 booking fee, is payable within 48 hours of booking. The balance of rent for non School Holiday bookings must be paid one month prior to arrival. Rent for Christmas School Holidays is payable by 1 November. Please note that keys will not be made available until rent has been paid in full.
- The premises are let for holiday purposes, only for the period stated on the receipt and for the maximum persons as agreed with the agent at the time of booking.
- The premises are available after 1pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 9am Sharp on the day of departure. If not vacated by 9am an extra day will be charged for any late check outs. The premises are to be left in a clean and tidy condition. Also, when using the BBQ that it be left clean and tidy or an additional cleaning fee of $25 will be charged. Please do not turn refrigerator off.
- All properties under management of Rocks Real Estate are rented on a fully self contained basis and are privately owned. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions, there is no obligation for the owner or Rocks Real Estate to compensate or discount.
- Bookings for School Holiday periods are strictly Saturday to Saturday.
- ANIMALS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN ANY HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION, except for those properties who allow this.
- Any damage, breakage or loss of furniture, furnishings, equipment, locks or keys is to be reported to the agent immediately and paid for at cost. Please advise the agent of any damage or major items missing when you arrive.
- FISH must not be cleaned on the premises. Clean them where you catch them.
- All bookings are made in good faith but may be subject to any change as notified by the owner prior to the commencement of the booking. We regret that we cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner. Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is not refundable unless the premises are re-booked for the entire period (less $20.00 handling fee). If a Christmas booking is cancelled and the property not re-booked, one week’s rent will be forfeited.
- The agent reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking.
- Occupants must allow the agent or his representative to enter the premises to carry out necessary repairs.
- In the case of telephone or postal bookings the description of the premises supplied by the agent is made in good faith but without acceptance of any responsibility whatsoever for any misdescription. All our holiday properties are owned by individuals who provide amenities of their own varying standard and style.
- Property transfers will be treated as a cancellation as each property is individually owned.
- Keys are to be picked up from the office and returned to the office. Tenants are responsible for safekeeping of accommodation keys. Duplicates are NOT always available. Tenants already in occupancy requiring a key from the Agent or his representative after office hours will be charged a service fee of $50.00. Tenants are liable for damage caused when doors have to be forced open, due to keys being lost or for the cost of a locksmith being called. Guests must not break in or attempt to break into premises when locked out.
- Retuning of TV, DVD and VCR: The attachment of electronic games and devices to the television/video system is not permitted. If tuning is necessary after such use, the guest will be required to pay any costs incurred.
- No responsibility is taken for tenant’s personal property left on the premises. A handling fee of $55 plus postage will be charged when guests request lost property to be collected, stored or returned. Items of low value will be disposed of within 14 days.
- Please note we have a NO PARTY POLICY. All laws must be observed, you are in a residential area and regard must be paid to the quiet enjoyment of other occupants in the building and neighbouring properties. Noise pollution is a punishable offence by law and as such we reserve the right to immediately terminate the tenancy without refund for any breach of this condition.
- In the event of the property being offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or his agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment.
- Web booking descriptions of the premises are made in good faith. No responsibility for misrepresentation of any rental property will be accepted. Please choose your property carefully using the information provided on our comprehensive web sites. There is no provision to change properties on your arrival if you are unhappy with your choice. (Other than on the basis that the full rental due be forfeited and full rental on new premises is paid prior to occupancy.)
- In the case of apartments, units or villas car parking or carports are usually numbered. Extra vehicles, boats etc are to be parked outside the grounds, or other satisfactory arrangements made with the agent.
- In the event of renovation/building work being carried out in or near the holiday premises, such work is beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience you may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated for any of the above.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice. We cannot be held responsible for bookings without prior inspection if the accommodation is unsatisfactory.
- FOR ANNUAL REBOOKING, PLEASE NOTE! If you wish to rebook the property for the following year, you can do this anytime, so that you know you have the property for that period reserved for you. Confirming with a $200.00 deposit plus booking fee of $20.00. REBOOKING WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED VIA INTERNET BOOKING USING CREDIT CARD.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions will result in immediate termination of your tenancy.
- GARBAGE BINS are to be put out on the DESIGNATED night and brought in. It would be appreciated if all garbage could be placed in plastic bags before placing in the redbin. Please place only recyclable items in the yellow bin to avoid contamination. A fee will be charged for removal of rubbish and cleaning of bins if they are not collected for this reason. RECYCLING BINS (YELLOW LID) are collected every second week on the same day as normal garbage. Observe neighbouring properties for correct placement of bins.
- Rocks Real Estate reserves the right to withhold funds from the Holding Security Deposit via the agreed Credit Card pre-authorisation as a security deposit in the event of any loss or expenses arising from a breach of an agreement to rent the property, for any extras costs incurred for repairs, cleaning and excessive rubbish removal. A booking form with all details must be completed prior to tenancy. These details will be deleted at the end of the month in which the booking occurred. Please read these Terms and Conditions of your holiday letting contract carefully as any departure from it permits the owner or his agent to refuse the key, amend the rent, enter the property or immediately terminate the tenancy.